Terms & Conditions / Reservation Agreement:
If we are 15 minutes late, your ride is free.
Wait time charges are $55 per hour (For Sedans), $75 per hour (For SUVs) on all wait times that occur after the given free grace Period has elapsed.
Our state of the art reservation and dispatch software automatically checks and updates all incoming flight arrivals for all of Airport pickups which is instantly updated on the chauffeur end for the accuracy and avoidance of wait time charges
GRACE PERIODS ARE:-
10 minutes on all local reservations.
30 minutes on all Airport domestic flights.
60 minutes on all Airport international flights.
1. For Sedan and SUV Reservations we require 3 hours advance cancellations or reservation will be due in full (Same Town), As for out of town pickups Reservations we require 6 hours advance cancellations or reservation will be due in full .
2. For VAN Reservations we require 48 hours advance cancellation or balances are due in full.
NO SHOW CHARGES FOR SEDANS:-
If fifteen minutes or more have elapsed from the dispatch and the passenger calls dispatch office or the car has arrived and the passenger goes out to the driver to tell him/her that the job is canceled that is considered a billable no show which is a full fare charge.
If customer did not show for his pick-up or called to cancel we will hold the car for 60 minutes and will try to contact the passenger during that time unless the customer authorized waiting time we will hold the car until the authorized wait time expires if no contact is made we will release the vehicle and it will be considered a billable no show which is a full fare charge Plus the wait time.
Terms & Conditions
1.Infant and Child Seats: Only available in Minivans not in Sedan at that moment due to space constraints.
2.For all Airport Pick-Up and Drop services a two way toll will be charged as per Airport Authority rules and fees we have to bear.
3.In case of Snow Storms or heavy snowfall we might have to cancel the service. The passengers will be refunded the amount in that case.
4.For long distance services the toll charges and parking fee may differ based on passenger preferred routes and activities on the way. In such case the extra charge will be payable in Cash to the driver or will be charged via credit card after the service.
5.We charge a gratuity of 20% on all services.
6.Night charges of $10-$15 will be levied between 2330 hours and 0430 hours.
7.Rush hour charges of 10$ will be levied between 1530 and 1830 hours.
1. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
2. The sanitation fee is $250.00.Only charged in case of (Smoking, Vomiting or Trashing the limo) NO Exceptions.
3. The client assumes full financial liability for any damages to TVs, Radio or DVD Player caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party with a minimum fee of $400 depending on the damaged item price.
4. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
5. Smoking is not permitted in all of our limousines
6. Drug use is prohibited by law, the ride will be terminated immediately with no refunds, and any fines as a result of drug use inside our limos will be paid for by the customer in full plus all legal and attorney’s fees
7. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
8. The company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible to provide a similar or an upgraded vehicle to continue the ride or making up lost time at a mutually agreed date if that is the customer wish.
9. Overtime pay will apply after the first 10 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet and the rate will depend on the hourly rate of the requested vehicle.
10. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
11. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
12. Balances must be paid in full prior to rendering the service. If paying by credit card we will charge the card on file 24 hours before the service date. If paying by cash you must pay in full to the driver before the beginning of the service. If paying by checks you will need to pay balances in full two weeks prior to the service date.
13. It is Illegal to load our Vehicles beyond seating capacity…